BSA 1.6 Gram Wheels
The KING Pinewood Derby Wheels are created from official BSA wheels and are precision machined for ultimate performance.
- This wheel is cut for pure performance and might not meet your rules!
- The inner edge of the wheel is narrowed to 7.5mm (+/-) and trued
- Each wheel is hand spun to ensure the highest quality
- All official lettering remains on the inside and outside of the wheel
- The double step is removed from the outer hub for increased performance
- Weight is removed from inside of the wheel
- The fastest 1.6 grams wheels on the planet
The wheels can be raced without any additional preparation but for intense performance gains please follow these steps. It is recommended to use our wheel preparation kit to maximize results.
- The wheel bore should be polished and prepped to a smooth and slippery surface. It is important to prepare the wheel for your lubrication of choice. For example do not use graphite to polish if you are going to use oil as your lubrication.
- The outer and inner hub along with the inside edge of the wheel should be polished to a smooth and slippery finish.