BSA Pro Basx Wheels
The Basx Pinewood Derby Wheels are created from official BSA wheels and are precision machined for ultimate performance.
THIS WHEEL IS DESIGNED FOR RACING THE NPWDRL ,APR and RMD EVENTS THAT REQUIRE A NEW STYLE 2.4 GRAM WHEEL
- The Tread surface is precision machined for a perfect round wheel
- Tread bumps have been REMOVED!
- The wheel height is 1.170 to 1.175 (+/-)
- Tread width is 7.5
- Each wheel weighs 2.4 grams
- Each wheel is hand spun to ensure the highest quality
- Wheel bore is lightly polished
- The inner hub is trued
- The inner edge is trued flat
- The double step in the outer hub is removed and coned
- All official lettering remains on the inside and outside of the wheel
- This is FASTEST BASX WHEEL ON THE PLANET
The wheels can be raced without any additional preparation but for intense performance gains please follow these steps. It is recommended to use our wheel preparation kit to maximize results.
- The wheel bore should be polished and prepped to a smooth and slippery surface. It is important to prepare the wheel for your lubrication of choice. For example do not use graphite to polish if you are going to use oil as your lubrication.
- The outer and inner hub along with the inside edge of the wheel should be polished to a smooth and slippery finish.